[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Blue Monday combined w/ Silky Tuesday theme...OOAK Blue Pantset
Posted by Karen/glammourdoll on 9/11/2018, 12:28 pm
hey thanks for looking!
this eyelet embroidery fabric was perfect for a vintage-look doll fashion.
I had something similar myself in white when I was a teen in the 60's
check out gr8 pics in auction too!
thanks! Karen https://www.ebay.com/itm/332797236151
- Very pretty. - Margie 9/12/2018, 10:10 am
- Nice outfit in a really nice colour - Ann in the UK 9/12/2018, 4:30 am
- Lovely, Karen! That was my era, too. I loved sewing mod clothes for myself! - Barb in Chicago 9/11/2018, 10:16 pm
- Great look, and very cool doll. - Sandi M in Chicagoland 9/11/2018, 8:25 pm
- What a fabulous look for her. Love the color, so stylish. - Judy in Pa 9/11/2018, 7:39 pm
- Gorgeous! Like the earrings. - Bethany in PA 9/11/2018, 4:26 pm
- I just love her little matching purse--great outfit! - Krissy 9/11/2018, 4:24 pm
- Love eyelet material. Color is great too. - ellen 9/11/2018, 3:15 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.