[ post a message | In The Pink ]
NDR: It's raining (and I mean a lot - msg)
Posted by Bethany in PA on 9/10/2018, 8:06 am
It's been raining here in my part of PA for 36 hours straight as we are hit with the remnants of Hurricane/TS Gordon. After the wettest summer on record, the ground just can't hold any more water. So stores are closed, streets are closed, schools are closed, rivers and streams are flooded and a lot of places are hoping that it stops soon. It's not supposed to until sometime overnight tonight which is a lot of water we don't need and can't handle.
So while everyone is keeping an eye on our friends in the Carolinas/Virginia and praying for them, a thought or two for us here in PA would be welcome. The entire state is under a flood watch and emergency. These are some photos taken not far from me. Hoping the water goes down soon before the next rains hit. We can't take much more.
- How I wish we could tilt the eastern states to drain to the west to help us out with these Fires.>> - Cecilia in CA USA 9/11/2018, 4:05 am
- We've been hit with tons of wildfires out west--will be praying for you guys - Krissy 9/10/2018, 11:44 pm
- Re: NDR: It's raining (and I mean a lot - msg)stay safe, best wishes for all there :-o - Karen/glammourdoll 9/10/2018, 9:25 pm
- Take care Bethany, stay safe. It has been a very wet summer in PA. - Judy in Pa 9/10/2018, 7:36 pm
- Best you get your wellies out !!! Stay dry !!!!!! - Ann in the UK 9/10/2018, 4:36 pm
- Hope you manage to stay above the flood line! We have heavy rain and thunderstorms coming tonight. - Steph in ma 9/10/2018, 12:32 pm
- Are you in Ohio ? LOL - John C 9/10/2018, 11:25 am
- We just got kissed here in Chicagoland by the edge of that system, Bethany, but to the north(Souther - Sandi M in Chicagoland 9/10/2018, 10:10 am
- Oh Bethany, I fear there will be more coming your way by week's end, too. :-( - Barb in Chicago 9/10/2018, 10:07 am
- Sure wish you could mail us some rain in CO and to fires in CA, stay safe. - Kathy M. in CO 9/10/2018, 8:35 am
- Sending positive thoughts. - Margie 9/10/2018, 8:26 am
- We got that last week. Sending good thoughts/prayers to PA. - ellen 9/10/2018, 8:23 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.