[ post a message | In The Pink ]
F&F Day (and a side note)
Posted by Bethany in PA on 7/11/2018, 6:34 am
The 2003 National Barbie Convention was held in Orlando, FL, and featured not Barbie, but Midge as the official convention doll, as it was her anniversary. This caused a lot of upset with collectors who were expecting Barbie but got her best friend instead.
Personally, I love the doll, though I know Iím in the minority with that one.
- Love this doll, would have been very happy to have received her as a convention doll. - Judy in Pa 7/11/2018, 7:17 pm
- Well, she is gorgeous and anything that is passed out...should certainly be loved. - Sandi M in Chicagoland 7/11/2018, 6:31 pm
- I was the rare bird at our table ... I loved her!! >>> - Barb in Chicago 7/11/2018, 12:54 pm
- She's beautiful - cannot understand why people would not have liked her !!! - Ann in the UK 7/11/2018, 11:03 am
- Re: F&F Day (and a side note)She is a gorgeous doll, I would be thrilled to have her :-) - Karen/glammourdoll 7/11/2018, 9:11 am
- Never included my side note so here it is...... - Bethany in PA 7/11/2018, 8:50 am
- Always been a fan of Midge, and this one is really lovely. I would have been pleased. - Kathy M. in CO 7/11/2018, 8:13 am
- I thought she was very pretty. - Margie 7/11/2018, 8:09 am
- She's a stunning Midge. - ellen 7/11/2018, 7:38 am
- I think she's gorgeous and would have been thrilled with her! - Steph in ma 7/11/2018, 7:31 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.