[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Convention week drawing! >>>
Posted by Danalynne on 7/9/2018, 10:05 pm
Love Bethany's plan for the week, and I'm ready to get started.
What would Barbie be without fashion? Winner will receive one of these three fashions. Play for one or for all three. To enter, respond in this message thread with the number of the fashion or fashions you are playing for, and tell us the name of your favorite Mattel fashion. For example, "1, vintage mod Special Sparkle". Open to all ITP members, including mods and international. My son will draw a name from the hat for a winner on Tuesday or Wednesday. Good luck!
By Marirose. Fits vintage body best.
By Juliet aka Dangerousdames. Fits silkstone best.
- ***closed for new entries - Danalynne 7/11/2018, 6:03 pm
- 2, I love Benefit Performance! - Amy 7/11/2018, 10:24 am
- 2. Senior Prom - thank you for the contest - Chris in Mississauga 7/10/2018, 8:26 pm
- Not an entry Danalynne, thank you for the drawing. I love Suburban Shopper fashion. - Judy in Pa 7/10/2018, 7:19 pm
- 3. Enchanted Evening - Brenda Ferguson 7/10/2018, 3:11 pm
- 1, favorite Mattel fashion (today, anyway) is Francie's Lace Pace >> - Steph in ma 7/10/2018, 2:42 pm
- Not an entry. Thanks for the drawing. - Margie 7/10/2018, 8:10 am
- 3, Gay Parisienne Hey, a girl can dream of owning can't she? - Kathy M. in CO 7/10/2018, 7:55 am
- Not an entry - thank you for doing this. :-) It's very generous. - Bethany in PA 7/10/2018, 7:05 am
- Not an entry but very generous of you Danalynne - Ann in the UK 7/10/2018, 4:22 am
- 2, The polka dot fashion fever dress I posted a pic of the other day....classic! - Judi in FL 7/10/2018, 3:55 am
- 2, Day at the Races - looks great on so many dolls. Thank you! - Faye in AZ 7/9/2018, 11:43 pm
- 3, On Location: Monte Carlo. Thank you for this amazing drawing, as always, Danalynne :) - Angela 7/9/2018, 10:29 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.