[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Blue Monday --2 beautues
Posted by ellen on 7/9/2018, 8:06 am
Tried out the doll website that was shared last week. Worked well.
This week marks 1 yrs since Princesse got her tumor diagnosis and blessedly, she is still with me.
Hugs to all.
This is my Princess checking out one of my dolls.
- Glad to hear it. - Margie 7/10/2018, 8:18 am
- Aww, both very pretty! - Kari 7/9/2018, 10:22 pm
- Darling picture ,so good to hear and see that Princess is doing well. - Judy in Pa 7/9/2018, 8:38 pm
- What an endearing photo! So glad your precious girl is doing well. :):) - Krissy 7/9/2018, 3:13 pm
- So glad to hear your Princess is still with you. She looks like a sweetheart. :-) - Bethany in PA 7/9/2018, 1:40 pm
- Princess looks as if she's really loving her new companion - Ann in the UK 7/9/2018, 12:12 pm
- Good to hear about Princess! She a beauty - just like your redhead! - Barb in Chicago 7/9/2018, 11:39 am
- Ahh, so sweet! - Cathy (kellycat) 7/9/2018, 10:54 am
- how adorable, very beautiful and sweet, - Karen/glammourdoll 7/9/2018, 10:53 am
- Princess is such a cutie. Blessings for her. - Nilsa 7/9/2018, 10:21 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.