[ post a message | In The Pink ]
NDR: Me and my mom...
Posted by Bethany in PA on 5/14/2018, 7:35 am
The last few years have been difficult for my mom, going from one health crisis to another. We all know she will never quite be the way she was before she got sick. However we have a little more time with her and for that, we are thankful.
This photo was taken yesterday at the Mother's Day brunch at my Aunt Sue's retirement community. Back in February, I really wasn't sure she would live to see another Mother's Day. I'm so very glad she has.
- You both look so lovely and happy to be together, very dear! - Joane In Baltimore 5/14/2018, 8:34 pm
- Beauitiful picture and smiles. Very endearing sentiment Bethany.. - Judy in Pa 5/14/2018, 7:39 pm
- Aww, what a cute, fun picture. She looks super happy :) - Angela 5/14/2018, 6:36 pm
- Love to the pair of you - Ann on holiday 5/14/2018, 5:23 pm
- Wishing the very best for your mom. - barb in chicago 5/14/2018, 12:06 pm
- You both look so happy =---enjoy every minute. - Sandi M in Chicagoland 5/14/2018, 10:56 am
- Wonderful! Cherish every moment! - Steph in ma 5/14/2018, 10:13 am
- Lovely photo of two beautiful ladies. So glad she has improved. - Margie 5/14/2018, 9:19 am
- Congrats. I'm glad to hear that you could share another Mother's Day with your mom.... - Cathy (kellycat) 5/14/2018, 8:58 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.