[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Can't find a Barbie convention shot of me and my mom. msg
Posted by Margie on 5/12/2018, 3:16 pm
I think they're all on my old computer. Meanwhile, here's one of the last Christmas card photos we took together.
Now to find Pip and his mom - or take a new one. The poor boy is still attached to my GAW hat. LOL
- Beautiful photo. Treasured moments. - Nilsa 5/14/2018, 9:49 pm
- Love seeing you with your mom, Margie! She's your guardian angel now! - Kimberlee 5/14/2018, 6:15 pm
- What a beautiful photo! - Bethany in PA 5/14/2018, 7:26 am
- A lovely picture of you together - Ann on holiday 5/13/2018, 9:29 pm
- Love seeing the two of you together, you can see the likeness! - Joane In Baltimore 5/13/2018, 3:59 pm
- Very Nice picture for you Margie... - Bobbi in IN 5/13/2018, 3:03 pm
- I remember that! - John C 5/13/2018, 12:19 am
- Such a nice pic! I know you miss you her alot. - Danalynne 5/12/2018, 9:51 pm
- Lovely picture Margie. - Judy in Pa 5/12/2018, 9:39 pm
- Nice photo, Margie. Hope Pip will be easy to remove from your GAW hat. - barb in chicago 5/12/2018, 4:23 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.