[ post a message | In The Pink ]
In honor of those who may have lost their Mom
Posted by Kathy M in CO on 5/12/2018, 6:43 am
I almost lost my mom last year, but she is a fighter, and I get to spend some more time with her, but I know others who have lost theirs, and the pain will always be there, even when tempered by happy memories. So love and strength to those who have lost mom!
Kathy M.in CO
- Sucha beautiful photo. - Bethany in PA 5/14/2018, 7:27 am
- Love this picture with Barbie and Ruth. I love the idea... - Bobbi in IN 5/13/2018, 3:05 pm
- So very endearing and so beautifully done. Lost my mother many years ago, miss her every day. - Judy in Pa 5/12/2018, 9:44 pm
- This is a beautiful photo and sentiment. Very touching.... - Danalynne 5/12/2018, 2:53 pm
- Great idea with the little picture!! I may be a copycat someday :D - Krissy 5/12/2018, 1:33 pm
- What a wonderful photo. I lost mine last year but she is always in my heart. - Margie 5/12/2018, 1:10 pm
- Love this...and appreciate the thoughts behind it! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 5/12/2018, 11:41 am
- What a very thoughtful sentiment and photo. Its a good weekend for memories! - barb in chicago 5/12/2018, 9:44 am
- Beautiful! - Nilsa 5/12/2018, 7:55 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.