Left to right:
1. Life in the Dreamhouse Teresa dressed in the top that came with the red gingham skirt in a recent fashion pack, shorts from an Etsy seller, and a necklace I made using the leaf from the Look Festival doll and a chain from one of the re-ment cosmetic sets.
2. AA made to move hiker Barbie wearing her own clothes.
3. Fashionista #84 Fashion Queen head on the made to move curvy body. Sheís wearing the top and shoes that the mtm came in, and her shorts are from the fashion pack that has the white top with bananas on it.
4. Fairytopia princess head on a tan soccer made to move body. Sheís wearing the entire outfit from fashionista #72. She has baby hairs painted around her hairline in the front. I kept her head forward, so you canít see them in this photo, but I like it. It softens the hairline nicely.
5. Fairytopia princess head on a tan soccer made to move body. I love the longer length of hair on these fairytopia dolls. Good quality too. And this Skipper face mold is a favorite of mine. Sheís wearing one of the new Mario fashions.
: --Previous Message--
: Itís been awhile since Iíve shared here, I
: hope this works! Just wanted to share some
: recent new girls I added to my collection.
: Hope everyone is having a great week!
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.