[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Kathy M in CO on 3/11/2018, 3:34 pm
I have been sick all week ( stupid teenager! ) so I had a heck of a time getting around to taking this photo. This is one more vintage doll that headed to the spa. I paid $20 for this swirl and she was filthy and her hair was the usual undone swirl mess. Her eye lash ridges were pretty dinged up, but the lips were fine. A good bath, and light retouch, and a hair-do later, and she can really show off this lovely version of Open Road, from the giant vintage lot. Gonna have to go find a hat one of these days, but the coat is so amazing, she may never notice that she is missing something!! Car is the kinda hard to find Rolls, propped up on about 6 CS cases because they really do make the cars too small.
Kathy M. in CO
- Fabulous doll in a fabulous picture Kathy - Ann in the UK 3/12/2018, 2:58 pm
- Great job on this doll, and yes the cars are tiny! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 3/12/2018, 12:01 pm
- Fabulous photo Kathy and she now looks minty, beautiful! - Joane In Baltimore 3/12/2018, 11:11 am
- Flashback. wow!! - ellen 3/12/2018, 9:25 am
- Great photo. You did a terrific job restoring her. - Margie 3/12/2018, 8:22 am
- So gorgeous! Love the restotation on her! - Bethany in PA 3/12/2018, 7:34 am
- She is beautiful Kathy, your work is exceptional. Love her in this fashion. - Judy in Pa 3/11/2018, 7:07 pm
- I agree, you really did a great job on her! You sure find some great deals. - Mordols 3/11/2018, 6:47 pm
- Hope you are feeling better! Great job on the Swirl! She looks wonderful! - Kate in ME 3/11/2018, 5:16 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.