[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Re-use of vintage Barbie nightgowns
Posted by Kate in ME on 1/11/2018, 5:33 am
Apologies if I have already posted this - I can't remember!
FQBarbie wearing a mod dress I made from two of her vintage Lovely Sleep-Ins nightgowns.
- So adorable, I love how you re-invent fashions. - Judy in Pa 1/11/2018, 7:11 pm
- Always love the way you re-use outfits they always turn out so well - Ann in the UK 1/11/2018, 4:08 pm
- The color, style and workmanship are really terrific! - Joane In Baltimore 1/11/2018, 3:55 pm
- Cute! Love the sock/boots. - Sandi M in Chicagoland 1/11/2018, 12:43 pm
- That's really cute. - Margie 1/11/2018, 7:45 am
- I haven't seen this before and I love it! - Bethany in PA 1/11/2018, 7:31 am
- Yikes, didn't mean for the photo to be so large! - Kate in ME 1/11/2018, 5:33 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.