[ post a message | In The Pink ]
A new friend using Curvy body >>>
Posted by barb on 1/10/2018, 12:02 pm
I thought this head looked too oversized for her tall fashionista body, so I switched it to a curvy body. The skin tones are not an exact match, but close enough for my eye. I couldn't wait to redress her ... and thanks to the talented Judi in FL, I had the perfect dress.
I am becoming a bit obsessed with these shapely curvy bodies, articulated or not! Hope to find time to photograph more of my growing Curvy collection this year.
- She is fabulous BARB...WE NEED LIGHTER SKIN TONES..... - Emeraldhaw/Linda 1/11/2018, 3:57 pm
- Lovely girl! Some of those Fashionista faces are so gorgeous! - Sandi M in Chicagoland 1/11/2018, 12:38 pm
- She looks fab. - Margie 1/11/2018, 7:48 am
- She looks great! Love the dress and rebody both! - Bethany in PA 1/11/2018, 7:28 am
- She looks great! I know what you mean about the curvy bodies - fabulous! - Kate in ME 1/11/2018, 5:29 am
- She's so so pretty Barb - Ann in the UK 1/11/2018, 4:48 am
- She looks much more beautiful - Great Job! Love her dress too. - Angela 1/10/2018, 7:17 pm
- She is gorgeous, beautifully done Barb. - Judy in Pa 1/10/2018, 6:58 pm
- She looks good that way--great photo! - Krissy 1/10/2018, 2:17 pm
- Cute! - Mari 1/10/2018, 12:15 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.