[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Favorite Era?--It would be easier to say which one I don't care for! :p Pix of fave era>>
Posted by Krissy on 12/6/2017, 6:51 pm
I would say that MOD is probably favorite because those are my childhood dolls and I loved playing Barbie. But like others have said there are faves in other eras as well like early superstars, fashion fever, model muse. Even the nineties had some awesome stuff. My least fave though is all the present day playline and collector dolls that have those oversized heads and cartoony looks. I did finally buy a made to move just to have a posable body but will be swapping heads asap. Anyway here's a couple pix of Malibu PJ wearing clothes that my own mommy made back in the day! :D
- Thanks all--mom used to make a lot of clothes for me, my sisters and our dolls. :) - Krissy 12/7/2017, 11:24 pm
- I grew up with the mod dolls too - Sue in CO 12/7/2017, 11:52 am
- Sweet memories. I love vintage and mod best. - Margie 12/7/2017, 8:22 am
- very sweet and lovely pics! she is very pretty!! - Karen/glammourdoll 12/7/2017, 8:13 am
- These dresses are beautiful! - Bethany in PA 12/7/2017, 7:29 am
- Mod is my fave era, too. Your Mom did a wonderful job! I thought these were factory fashions. - Danalynne 12/6/2017, 9:48 pm
- She is adorable, love her mod fashions. - Judy in Pa 12/6/2017, 8:15 pm
- She's very sweet, and well, those are right in fashion for then...! - Sandi Magle 12/6/2017, 8:00 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.