[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Latest outfit for MH doll... my best so far
Posted by Cathy (kellycat) on 12/6/2017, 10:29 am
Wow, I really like how this dress turned out but it was very challenging to make with the tiny pieces and tiny seams and those little puff sleeves.
If anyone is interested, here is the seller (Requiem Art Designs) on etsy that makes the patterns for the MH dolls, as well as for other dolls: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DGRequiem?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count#items
Thanks for looking!
- Gorgeous. - Margie 12/7/2017, 8:28 am
- Lovely! - Bethany in PA 12/7/2017, 7:31 am
- She looks so soft and pretty! Beautiful work Cathy. - Judy in Pa 12/6/2017, 6:46 pm
- She looks fabulous! - Kate in ME 12/6/2017, 6:38 pm
- totally cute - shortcut Patty 12/6/2017, 5:40 pm
- do you sew these all by hand? - sharoninor 12/6/2017, 4:10 pm
- Not just in love with your doll, that room is so perfect too. Where did you get >>>> - Angie, BCCan Designs 12/6/2017, 2:44 pm
- I made one more long dress today (green) - Cathy (kellycat) 12/6/2017, 2:09 pm
- That is adorable on...so cute. - Sandi Magle 12/6/2017, 1:31 pm
- so very sweet and delightful !! - Karen/glammourdoll 12/6/2017, 1:30 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.