[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Sewing for my MH repaint doll
Posted by Cathy (kellycat) on 12/5/2017, 4:10 pm
I made three new dresses today. She sure has a teeny body to sew for. I bought a second MH repaint by the same artist (Yu) on ebay a couple of days ago. I won't get her for a couple of weeks, shipping from S. Korea. The two dolls will be sisters. That's why I needed more clothes, LOL.
Thanks for looking!
- Still adoring this sweetheart. See your email!! - Angie, BCCan Designs 12/6/2017, 2:37 pm
- sure is pretty! a lovely girl :-) - Karen/glammourdoll 12/6/2017, 1:35 pm
- and you'll need bunkbeds, sweet clothes, adorable doll. - Sandi Magle 12/6/2017, 1:25 pm
- Lovely dresses. - Margie 12/6/2017, 7:57 am
- adorable - Cheryl from La. 12/5/2017, 9:35 pm
- I absolutely adore your girl, can't wait to see the next one. I checked out that artist>>>> - Angie, BCCan Designs 12/5/2017, 9:33 pm
- Very pretty dresses Cathy. What a beautiful bedroom setting. - Judy in Pa 12/5/2017, 7:52 pm
- They'll have a beautiful wardrobe. I absolutely love your girl. - Danalynne 12/5/2017, 7:44 pm
- She is adorable! - Bethany in PA 12/5/2017, 4:19 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.