[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Kate in ME on 12/4/2017, 5:17 pm
A dyed-blue bridal gown (plus I did some hand-beading on the bodice).
- Think you're so brave with all your dying - I'd get more dye over me than the dress !!!!! - Ann in the UK 12/5/2017, 12:01 pm
- Good job. Very pretty - Cheryl from La. 12/5/2017, 9:46 am
- very pretty in blue makeover!! and Stinky loves it for her :-) - Karen/glammourdoll 12/5/2017, 9:35 am
- That looks great. II hope Stinky isn't her date. LOL - Margie 12/5/2017, 8:31 am
- Love this! And of course, we all love Stinky! - Bethany in PA 12/5/2017, 6:58 am
- Very nice change to a wedding gown!! Great job! - Barb in Chicago 12/5/2017, 1:22 am
- You do great with the colors Kate, very pretty shades of blue! - Joane In Baltimore 12/4/2017, 11:35 pm
- That turned out great--pretty!! - Krissy 12/4/2017, 9:06 pm
- Very beautiful gown and shade of blue. I think Stink approves, love that smile. - Judy in Pa 12/4/2017, 7:49 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.