[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Bethany in PA on 11/14/2017, 7:22 am
The Waitress redressed in silk. She came from one of the former writers for Barbie Bazaar by way of The Pile. No idea who made the dress but it's beautifully done and I will be adding a little jewelry soon.
- Beautiful dress! - Susan 11/14/2017, 10:48 pm
- That gown is gorgeous! - Danalynne 11/14/2017, 8:07 pm
- Very exquisite, a lovely re- dress for this beautiful doll. - Judy in Pa 11/14/2017, 7:59 pm
- I love her dress! - Amy 11/14/2017, 6:50 pm
- She looks wonderful in that dress. - Angie, BCCan Designs 11/14/2017, 6:16 pm
- just lovely - shortcut Patty 11/14/2017, 12:17 pm
- Beautiful dress being worn by a beautiful girl - Ann in the UK 11/14/2017, 10:24 am
- very beautiful lady! great fashion too! - Karen/glammourdoll 11/14/2017, 8:25 am
- I love her gown. - Margie 11/14/2017, 7:58 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.