[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Emeraldhaw/Linda on 11/13/2017, 3:00 pm
I am so glad for this page for BARBIE. No matter what happens with Mattel or talks of this merger, I am not unhappy I started Barbie again in 2014. I am so glad Barbie people can get together on this forum. So finally, I hope something GREAT happens to Barbie.
- yes I luv this BARBIE home and beautiful friends I made here, very SPECIAL to me :-) - Karen/glammourdoll 11/14/2017, 8:35 am
- The best part is all the great friends I've made through collecting. - Margie 11/14/2017, 8:03 am
- Me too-found ITP from the dollpage.Maybe she won't have glue in her head anymore lol - Laura in CA 11/13/2017, 10:06 pm
- Yes...maybe we'll get an even better doll out of the deal. If not, we will cherish those we have! - Kimberlee 11/13/2017, 9:26 pm
- There are a few doll lines that have gone by the wayside, but if you collect what you love.. >>> - Angie, BCCan Designs 11/13/2017, 7:29 pm
- I feel the same Linda. - Judy in Pa 11/13/2017, 6:55 pm
- Fully agree with you Linda - Ann in the UK 11/13/2017, 5:25 pm
- I agree. I hope something great happens for her soon. Barbie has been... - Bethany in PA 11/13/2017, 4:28 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.