[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Morning - Blue Monday pic
Posted by Ann in the UK on 11/13/2017, 5:54 am
Here's the first of one of the young ladies that came home from holiday with me - as I said none of them are very exciting, but just ones that are cheaper and easier to get hold of in the US.
- looks like 1 of mine that took my Walmart trip.Did she go cross country then out of the country now? - Laura in CA 11/13/2017, 9:49 pm
- She is darling, a great purchase Ann! - Judy in Pa 11/13/2017, 7:00 pm
- Such a sweetie-pie! Love the background - it seems to match her playful energy. - Angela 11/13/2017, 6:21 pm
- Such a pretty face on this gal, sweet! - Sandi M 11/13/2017, 4:23 pm
- Oh this is lovely Ann! - Alex 11/13/2017, 1:26 pm
- It's always fun to bring out your new dolls for photos and share. She's a sweetheart. - Angie, BCCan Designs 11/13/2017, 12:22 pm
- Adorable - Cheryl from La. 11/13/2017, 10:30 am
- very pretty girl, so sweet!! :-) - Karen/glammourdoll 11/13/2017, 9:03 am
- Very cute. - Margie 11/13/2017, 8:22 am
- She's cute! Love her skirt. - Bethany in PA 11/13/2017, 7:31 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.