[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Vintage Re-do. :)
Posted by Kate in ME on 11/9/2017, 9:21 am
An outfit I made from Free Moving Barbie’s vintage skirt.
- Adorable set! :):) - Krissy 11/10/2017, 2:05 pm
- So cute. - Margie 11/10/2017, 8:07 am
- That is so fun and funky! Very cute! - Bethany in PA 11/10/2017, 7:09 am
- She looks totally cool! Great work on her outfit. - Judy in Pa 11/9/2017, 7:55 pm
- Thank you, everyone! :) - Kate in ME 11/9/2017, 4:55 pm
- Both the outfit and the doll look great Kate - Ann in the UK 11/9/2017, 1:52 pm
- Brilliant idea! You did a fantastic job on that. - Angie, BCCan Designs 11/9/2017, 11:58 am
- She sure looks great - Cheryl from La. 11/9/2017, 11:58 am
- Lovely - Selina 11/9/2017, 11:35 am
- Thats a retro outfit for sure, very cool. - Sandi M in Chicagoland 11/9/2017, 9:54 am
- that looks so keen! a great outfit re-make for a lovely girl :-) - Karen/glammourdoll 11/9/2017, 9:34 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.