[ post a message | In The Pink ]
That special Barbie.....
Posted by Bethany in PA on 11/9/2017, 7:57 am
There are so many for so many reasons, but if I had to pick just one, it would be my first bubblecut in Sophisticated Lady. She is the one that got me started collecting and got me into vintage. Without her, I don't know if I would have collected at all.
- Ever so lovely & I can understand why she is so very special. - Judy in Pa 11/9/2017, 8:07 pm
- She's very special Bethany, a lovely lady, very elegant looking. - Angie, BCCan Designs 11/9/2017, 12:23 pm
- Lovely doll - Selina 11/9/2017, 11:35 am
- Well, she certainly is a beautiful reason to collect. Love the gloves, I have yet to find a pai..... - Sandi M in Chicagoland 11/9/2017, 9:30 am
- She is gorgeous! I have always liked this outfit, too. - Kate in ME 11/9/2017, 9:16 am
- She is certainly a Stunning Lady!! love your bubblecut!! - Karen/glammourdoll 11/9/2017, 9:15 am
- Nice one Bethany - Ann in the UK 11/9/2017, 9:05 am
- What a beauty!!! - Alex 11/9/2017, 8:25 am
- She's so pretty. - Margie 11/9/2017, 8:10 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.