[ post a message | In The Pink ]
For Blue Monday
Posted by Cathy (Kellycat) on 7/17/2017, 12:44 pm
This is a dress I made today. It has some blue in it. I saw a dress on ebay styled like this and I attempted to make one for me. I had to design my own halter top and the big bow on the side. I already had a skirt and drape pattern from a previous outfit I made.
Thanks for looking!
- Lovely! - Selina 7/18/2017, 9:50 am
- Very pretty. - Margie 7/18/2017, 8:33 am
- Just beautiful and I love that fabric! - Bethany in PA 7/18/2017, 7:33 am
- Love the fabric and style! - Krissy 7/17/2017, 10:32 pm
- Very nice dress. You are very clever! - Karen in Ont 7/17/2017, 10:01 pm
- Excellent work Cathy, I love this combination of style and fabric. - Judy in Pa 7/17/2017, 7:13 pm
- Nice job! - Faye in AZ 7/17/2017, 3:04 pm
- Turned out well Cathy - Ann in the UK 7/17/2017, 2:45 pm
- very nice, Cathy :) - Cheryl from La. 7/17/2017, 12:52 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!