[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Two more dresses I made from Marirose's new patterns
Posted by Cathy (Kellycat) on 7/15/2017, 4:39 pm
My husband is gone this weekend on a golfing trip with his buddies so I have been sewing all day. I tried two more of Marirose's new patterns. Here are the results. The pink dress also had a pattern to make a fur cape. If I made the pink dress again I would lengthen the skirt by 1/2". It's a little shorter than I would like. These patterns are made mostly for vintage and repro Barbies which are a little shorter than the Silkstones. Usually the patterns don't matter but in this case it did. I still like the dress though.
Thanks for looking! I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
- They've both turned out really well Cathy - Ann in the UK 7/17/2017, 2:31 pm
- Wow! These are knock-out gorgeous! Love them both! - Bethany in PA 7/16/2017, 7:21 pm
- Very pretty. - Margie 7/16/2017, 9:49 am
- Both are so beautiful Cathy - You are so talented! - Chataine/Val 7/15/2017, 11:45 pm
- Both are lovely.. who is the silk stone in the pink dress? - Aylene 7/15/2017, 11:03 pm
- Oh my gosh! They are both wonderful! - Faye in AZ 7/15/2017, 9:14 pm
- Lovely! Wish I could sew. - Karen in Ont 7/15/2017, 8:17 pm
- Awesome :) - Cheryl from La. 7/15/2017, 6:57 pm
- Cathy, so beautifully done, I so love your choice of fabrics too! - Judy in Pa 7/15/2017, 6:38 pm
- very lovely, Cathy. There's looks to be a number of mix and match capability with these patterns.... - susan 7/15/2017, 6:25 pm
- They're beautiful! - Queli 7/15/2017, 6:19 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.