[ post a message | In The Pink ]
New outfit for my Silkstones
Posted by Cathy (Kellycat) on 6/19/2017, 10:34 am
Today I tried the Atelierfest pattern again with different fabric. This time the outfit looks more summery.
Thanks for looking!
- Gorgeous! - Bethany in PA 6/20/2017, 1:29 pm
- That lloks great. Love how different they look because of fabric. - Margie 6/20/2017, 8:42 am
- Great dress - Selina 6/20/2017, 8:00 am
- Wow - I am so envious (in a nice way) of your gorgeous fashions - Cathy they are all TDF - this one - Chataine/Val 6/20/2017, 12:31 am
- she looks fabulous on her lovely fashion, great style! - Karen/glammourdoll 6/19/2017, 8:28 pm
- Re: New outfit for my Silkstones - Susan 6/19/2017, 4:37 pm
- Hard to choose which I like the best, they both look fabulous - Ann in the UK 6/19/2017, 3:10 pm
- I have added some more items to my new outfit..... - Cathy (Kellycat) 6/19/2017, 1:21 pm
- Both are cute but I think I like this one the best. Better suited for her coloring. Love the hat! - Faye in AZ 6/19/2017, 11:13 am
- I am working on learning how to make hats now...something I have always wanted to do....Love this!!! - Judi in FL 6/19/2017, 10:41 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.