[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Bethany in PA on 5/18/2017, 8:16 am
You've seen them before, but since I didn't take any new photos, this older group shot is all I have. :-)
- Groovy group, I love the fashions from this era, they were so non-tradional and super stylish. - Judy in Pa 5/18/2017, 8:02 pm
- A pleasure to see such collecion! - Nilsa 5/18/2017, 5:50 pm
- Gorgeous mod girls and fashions! LOVE Hair Fair! - Danalynne 5/18/2017, 12:21 pm
- they are certainly way beyond Fabulous, so awesome to see them together!!! - Karen/glammourdoll 5/18/2017, 10:28 am
- Great group. - Margie 5/18/2017, 10:08 am
- Great dolls! - Selina 5/18/2017, 9:32 am
- Your mod girls are certainly TDF - so beautfiul - great photo too Bethany - Chataine/Val 5/18/2017, 9:17 am
- LOVE this.. a lot these outfits are on my never ending wish list lol - Cecy in IL 5/18/2017, 9:15 am
- I love all of them - so mod and gorgeous! - Kate in ME 5/18/2017, 9:14 am
- Your Marlo Flip is TDF!!! I adore Mellow Yellow! Great dolls Bethany! - Alex 5/18/2017, 8:36 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.