[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Princess of South Africa and Skipper for F&F
Posted by Kate in ME on 5/17/2017, 11:27 am
Some outfits I made – the one on the Princess of South Africa is all new fabric, the one on Skipper uses the sleeves and collar from her vintage Daisy Crazy dress and the pink of the original dress has been replaced with white fabric for a new look.
- Love the Daisy Crazy re-do!!! GREAT idea! :-) - Barb in Chicago 5/18/2017, 10:53 am
- Very pretty. - Margie 5/18/2017, 10:10 am
- Lovely! - Selina 5/18/2017, 9:35 am
- They both look great, but I love how you re-did Daisy Crazy! - Bethany in PA 5/18/2017, 8:06 am
- oh so lovely! they are sweet and charming too! - Karen/glammourdoll 5/17/2017, 8:15 pm
- Both your girls look beautiful - you are so talented Kate - Chataine/Val 5/17/2017, 7:45 pm
- Great pair! - Nilsa 5/17/2017, 7:01 pm
- They look really sweet and love the fabrics. - Angie, BCCan Designs 5/17/2017, 5:34 pm
- Oh I love the Princess' dress! That fabric is beautiful! And I like this new & improved Daisy Crazy! - Alex 5/17/2017, 2:41 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.