[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Ready for summer! Or at least for spring to return...
Posted by Tracy in UT on 5/17/2017, 11:26 am
It snowed here last night, ugh! These friends of Barbie are more than ready for the nice weather to come back, so they can go back out to the real outside, hehe.
I've been sick the past several months, and was finally diagnosed with atypical tuberculosis (mycobacterium avium-intracellulare). I have a long road of treatment and recovery ahead of me that will include three antibiotics for the next year. My MS isn't helping the situation. I'm so glad I have my dolls to keep my mind occupied and I'm grateful for this happy place and everyone who shares here on ITP!
- Pretty girls all with very pretty sweaters. So sorry you've been so ill. >> - Danalynne 5/18/2017, 12:29 pm
- Beautiful sweater girls! Hope you're feeling better, Tracy. <3 - Barb in Chicago 5/18/2017, 10:55 am
- Sending you positive thoughts for a speedy recovery. Great dolls. - Margie 5/18/2017, 10:11 am
- Your girls are gorgeous! And get well soon! Hope your recovery goes well. - Bethany in PA 5/18/2017, 8:07 am
- Oh Tracy so sorry. Was just thinking of you...that you posted those msg> - Laura in CA 5/17/2017, 9:05 pm
- Dolls are great company! hope they bring you comfort in the upcoming treatments - Karen/glammourdoll 5/17/2017, 8:14 pm
- Hope you get better very soon Tracey - Your girls are so beautiful - Chataine/Val 5/17/2017, 7:44 pm
- Tracy, I hope you get well soon. Love your dolls! You take extra care. - Nilsa 5/17/2017, 7:06 pm
- Hope your recovery goes well. Dolls seem to help us through so many various situations. - Angie, BCCan Designs 5/17/2017, 5:33 pm
- Re: Ready for summer! Or at least for spring to return... - Alex 5/17/2017, 2:37 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.