[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Silkstone's Dress on a re-bodied WW ! ;)
Posted by Kate in ME on 5/16/2017, 9:43 am
I put Wonder Woman’s head onto a Made to Move body. She is modeling the articulated Silkstone Barbie’s black dress and boots.
- She looks really good - Ann in the UK 5/26/2017, 3:25 pm
- Well done! Perfect match!!!! - Alex 5/17/2017, 5:53 am
- She is beautiful - love her in this outfit - great photo too Kate - Chataine/Val 5/17/2017, 1:31 am
- This LBD looks nice on her, great body switch! - Judy in Pa 5/16/2017, 8:23 pm
- Fabulous! And congrats for getting that head off. You're way braver than me! - Bethany in PA 5/16/2017, 2:56 pm
- WW Looks really happy with the lovely dress - Emeraldhaw/Linda 5/16/2017, 2:19 pm
- Looks fabulous. Mattel could do great just selling us replacement bodies!! - Angie, BCCan Designs 5/16/2017, 12:20 pm
- That looks great on her. - Margie 5/16/2017, 11:07 am
- Lovely! - Selina 5/16/2017, 10:33 am
- This is a Gorgeous doll, looks lovely on the swapped body! - Karen/glammourdoll 5/16/2017, 10:10 am
- I always get so amazed at those of you who can change around heads and body parts. Nicely done. - Faye in AZ 5/16/2017, 9:59 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.