[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Early Silkstone Tuesday from 2004 archives. This was part of a suit that had >>
Posted by Angie, BCCan Designs on 5/16/2017, 1:53 am
numerous pieces, like two jackets, skirt, pants, hats etc. plus the black body suit.
- What an amazing ensemble!!! Wow! Is this The Nurse? She's beautiful! - Alex 5/17/2017, 6:03 am
- So elegant & beautiful - Your girl is particularly gorgeous too Angie ((Waving to you )) - Chataine/Val 5/17/2017, 1:25 am
- She looks stunning in this fashion. - Judy in Pa 5/16/2017, 8:30 pm
- Perfect for Silkstone Tuesday - Julia in Hawaii (wholeeah) 5/16/2017, 7:39 pm
- Gorgeous. - Margie 5/16/2017, 11:18 am
- She looks so great in this outfit. - Faye in AZ 5/16/2017, 11:08 am
- Great photo! - Selina 5/16/2017, 10:35 am
- Love the elegant colors! What a great suit! - Kate in ME 5/16/2017, 9:40 am
- What a great suit! Love the colors. - Wandy in Pensacola 5/16/2017, 8:30 am
- very Fabulous! love the suit & Beautiful Lady!! very classy! - Karen/glammourdoll 5/16/2017, 7:55 am
- Gorgeous! I love the lines of this suit. And the colors are perfect! - Bethany in PA 5/16/2017, 7:18 am
- Very nice set, Angie. - Cathy (kellycat) 5/16/2017, 5:27 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.