[ post a message | In The Pink ]
Posted by Cathy (Kellycat) on 4/20/2017, 6:51 am
I don't have any true vintage dolls, only repros, but I'm sharing this pic because the Silkstones are wearing vintage-y style outfits that I made with some of Marirose's patterns.
Thanks for looking!
- Beautiful dolls and fashions. Excellent work Cathy, I love the classic styling. - Judy in Pa 4/20/2017, 7:40 pm
- Gorgeous fashions!! - Danalynne 4/20/2017, 6:24 pm
- beautiful Cathy - Laura in CA 4/20/2017, 2:50 pm
- Thanks again to all of you for your nice comments! - Cathy (Kellycat) 4/20/2017, 1:54 pm
- Lovely! - Selina 4/20/2017, 10:58 am
- Beautiful! Lovely fabrics! - Kate in ME 4/20/2017, 10:58 am
- Simply lovely. - Margie 4/20/2017, 10:48 am
- Agree with Bethany - your choice of fabric for the pink outfit is far nicer than the original. - Ann in the UK 4/20/2017, 9:52 am
- Your dolls look lovely in those fashions. - Faye in AZ 4/20/2017, 8:51 am
- I love both outfits but the blue one especially - its TDF - I am a huge fan of your gorgeous - Chataine/Val 4/20/2017, 8:50 am
- Lovely! I actually like your pink better than the outfit it's modeled after. :-) - Bethany in PA 4/20/2017, 7:36 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.