[ post a message | In The Pink ]
A much loved American Girl for Vintage Thursday
Posted by Chataine/Val on 4/20/2017, 5:50 am
I am sorry for hogging the board this week but I was hoping that everyone would again share some of their gorgeous vintage beauties. So in the spirit of sharing - here is one of my childhood girls - she got alot of playtime and love and I think it probably shows but I love her dearly still. I hope you like seeing her too..
Sorry the photos aren't very good..
((Waving to you all)) Val
- You Girl is totally Spectacular! luv your Doll, she looks very classy & as beautiful as can be! - Karen/glammourdoll 4/20/2017, 9:11 pm
- Truly a gorgeous doll and one of my favorites. Vintage perfection! - Judy in Pa 4/20/2017, 7:43 pm
- Wow, how wonderful that you still have her! She is beautiful! - Danalynne 4/20/2017, 6:25 pm
- Aw not too worn out, & I kinda like that mine are worn- shows the love they got - Laura in CA 4/20/2017, 2:46 pm
- Lovely doll! - Selina 4/20/2017, 10:59 am
- She's gorgeous. Looks like you took good care of her. - Margie 4/20/2017, 10:49 am
- Can see why you'd love her - Ann in the UK 4/20/2017, 9:51 am
- She's gorgeous! Pristine is great, but the well loved girls are treasures, too! - Bethany in PA 4/20/2017, 7:37 am
- She's beautiful and in perfect condition. - Cathy (Kellycat) 4/20/2017, 6:46 am
- She is wonderful and looks like she is in great shape! :) - Kate in ME 4/20/2017, 6:21 am
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.