[ post a message | In The Pink ]
A toast to Windy City Collectors, Cincinnati Barbie Club, and our own IN THE PINK
Posted by Bobbi in IN on 3/15/2017, 3:41 pm
This toast is to the friends we create from our various clubs in honor of Barbie. Friends are the fabric of our lives.....
- I agree! Hope to see you in a few weeks. - Margie 3/16/2017, 10:45 am
- In complete agreement! Cheers, Bobbi! thank you for this sentiment. :-) - Bethany in PA 3/16/2017, 8:52 am
- I raise my glass as well! Cheers! - Kate in ME 3/16/2017, 7:39 am
- Lifting the glass! I appreciate my dolly friends in the Windy City club! - CristalS 3/15/2017, 11:18 pm
- Thank You Bobbi! - John C 3/15/2017, 7:57 pm
- Well said Bobbi. What a great place to share our hobby & foster friendships - Judy in Pa 3/15/2017, 7:49 pm
- So true Bobbi - I'm blessed to have made some beautiful friends thanks to our Barbie girl so I'll - Chataine/Val 3/15/2017, 6:46 pm
- Cheers - Chris in Mississauga 3/15/2017, 5:30 pm
- I'll drink to that !!!!! - Ann in the UK 3/15/2017, 5:09 pm
- Bobbi, that is so TRUE!! I love the friends I've met through Barbie sharing :-) - Barb in Chicago 3/15/2017, 4:26 pm
This site is dedicated in honor of collecting the Barbie doll, her family and friends. Disclaimer: This site in no way is affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector. Disclaimer: In The Pink is not sponsored by or affiliated with PinkFriday.org.
We are an independent Barbie and family doll collector. Views expressed are independent. Enjoy collecting for the love of the hobby. ITP sponsored by NS Transportation.