Grief Support Board
[ Post a Response | Grief Support Board ]
Posted by Vernie on March 26, 2012, 8:24 pm
User logged in as post
Talked to Chelsey last night and Payten's dad got some news from the medical report. She did not drown in the bath tub for absolute certain. She had brain trauma to the back of her head and she had internal bleeding. They can't prosecute the mom for neglect and it's not certain yet if they have enough evidence to prosecute the boyfriend she was left alone with. We all knew it was NOT a drowning as much as they tried to lie about it. I hate to think of what this man did to this child. Makes me sick. Hopefully more will unfold and the answers will be clearer...and some type trial will take place and they can get more of the truth. Doesn't change a thing. But I don't want this man just escaping any punishment for this little girl's death. It's not fair. Love, Vernie
- Re: Some answers.... - Madonna March 28, 2012, 7:55 am
- Re: Some answers.... - Cheryl W March 28, 2012, 7:24 pm
- Re: Some answers.... - george April 9, 2012, 4:23 am
- Oh, Vern - Hope April 10, 2012, 8:36 pm
- Oh Vernie - Terry G April 12, 2012, 4:41 pm
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!