5 from today.
Posted by Bertram W Wooster on March 18, 2017, 8:34 pm
1. Lukaku's* just ace, isn't he? Noticeable that apart from the customary goals, he was doing a lot of organising and talking through Calvert-Lewin through the game. We may have lost as good or better before, but no-one should be blasé about replacing him, even with flipping great wodges of cash. |
2. Another solid 7/10 from Barkley. Penny dropped, I think.
3. Gana looked back to his pre-ACON best - all over the park, and even quite effective creatively. Absolute bargain, that lad.
4. Williams for his marshmallow header and yellow card - the sight of Father Time and Yard-Dog meeting head on. His organisation and expert shithousing make up for a lot, but he can't be a starter if Everton are looking to kick on next year.
5. It's all going rather nicely at the minute. Can the man with a face like a fist-fúcked cat-basket make us real challengers for the CL places by getting at least four points in the next two games? A strange optimism he can here at Wooster Towers.
*I notice Piers 'Cúnt' Morgan suggesting Arsenal should get him and Koeman. Fúck off, you phone hacking shit streak.