Sports bars in Vegas
Edited by Moodyblue on October 11, 2018, 9:45 am
Posted by Moodyblue
on October 11, 2018, 9:44 am
Going to be in Vegas (first time woohoo) for the Palace game a week on sunday and would ideally like to watch our game at a sports bar. Bearing in mind the k.o time will be 8am my questions are:
1.Are there likely to be sports bars open at this time (with added breakfast obv)
2. If so, are they likely to follow the 'English soccer'
3. And so where are the recommended bars bearing in mind we are residing pretty central (The Paris). Is it too much to ask for an EFC friendly bar*
Knowing that plenty on here have been before, any advice well appreciated although the fallback option will be my ipad streaming it in the room much to the annoyance of the Mrs** when I go ballistic at the inevitable refereeing/bad luck injustices.
* Thought so
** I do.
The country hasn't been this united since we all wanted Liverpool to lose the Champions League final.
- Sports bars in Vegas - Moodyblue October 11, 2018, 9:44 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Sports bars in Vegas - Steam Engine October 12, 2018, 2:07 pm
- Re: Sports bars in Vegas - JohnD October 12, 2018, 1:15 pm
- Re: Sports bars in Vegas - Benj October 11, 2018, 12:13 pm
- Re: Sports bars in Vegas - bigfatste October 11, 2018, 11:34 am
- Re: Sports bars in Vegas - Underthecosh October 11, 2018, 10:34 am
- Re: Sports bars in Vegas - Gradig October 11, 2018, 10:01 am