[ Post a Response | EFC ]
Re: Pimlico Plumbers
They are earning more money net because they earn more money before tax. Obviously there are some people evading/avoiding tax as there are everywhere but don't tar us all with the same brush.
I'm a contractor and IR35 has it tied up tightly. I work through an umbrella company as the limited company is too much hassle.
I can't claim any expenses for living 300 miles away from home and the tax and NI that I pay (employers, employees and the apprenticeship levy), would make your eyes water. It's still better for me financially than being employed.
God created Autism to offset the excessive number of boring people on earth.
- Pimlico Plumbers - ste June 13, 2018, 3:18 pm
- Re: Pimlico Plumbers - Steel Mill June 13, 2018, 3:44 pm
- Re: Pimlico Plumbers - Banjo12 June 13, 2018, 3:34 pm
- Re: Pimlico Plumbers - Madjens June 13, 2018, 3:26 pm
- Re: Pimlico Plumbers - Ronald Blueman June 13, 2018, 3:23 pm
- Re: Pimlico Plumbers - Tugboat June 13, 2018, 3:22 pm
« Back to index | View thread »