5 from Today
Posted by B W Wooster on August 12, 2017, 7:07 pm
1. What the fúck was that formation first half? Calvert-Lewin as a winger doesn't work, and Gana at right wing-back was absolute lunacy (although Martina came on and made Gana look like Cafu reborn - the defensive Niasse).
2. Klassen's performance was eerily reminiscent of early performances from Barmby - a nice footballer whose position seems to fall between two stools and gets in everyone's way.
3. Keane is going to be immense, I think - Dave Watson-esque head as a magnet to the ball at times.
4. Quietly impressed with Pickford - brave and unflappable.
5. Thought Rooney did quite well - still has the most ability on the pitch (great goal and that ball for Calvert Lewin was sensational), albeit against Stoke, but his legs are light years behind his brain and he looked fúcked in the last ten minutes. Still not cheering the cúnt at any point, mind.
No Shite League: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/home
Talkshite Predictor: http://predictor.talksport.com/public/#/home Code: fh95c
- 5 from Today - B W Wooster August 12, 2017, 7:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: 5 from Today - moth August 12, 2017, 10:15 pm
- Re: 5 from Today - mickbernard August 12, 2017, 8:57 pm
- Re: 5 from Today - toffeenation August 12, 2017, 7:58 pm
- Re: 5 from Today - JohnD August 12, 2017, 7:42 pm
- Re: 5 from Today - Blueskiesahead August 12, 2017, 7:36 pm
- Re: 5 from Today - reids_cross_gray August 12, 2017, 7:34 pm
- Re: 5 from Today - Pope_ST_Blues August 12, 2017, 7:22 pm
- Re: 5 from Today - Bad Scally August 12, 2017, 7:13 pm
- Re: 5 from Today - Dirk Hoffman August 12, 2017, 7:10 pm