5 from today.
Posted by Bertram W Wooster on March 18, 2017, 8:34 pm
Edited by Bertram W Wooster on March 18, 2017, 9:30 pm
1. Lukaku's* just ace, isn't he? Noticeable that apart from the customary goals, he was doing a lot of organising and talking through Calvert-Lewin through the game. We may have lost as good or better before, but no-one should be blasé about replacing him, even with flipping great wodges of cash.
2. Another solid 7/10 from Barkley. Penny dropped, I think.
3. Gana looked back to his pre-ACON best - all over the park, and even quite effective creatively. Absolute bargain, that lad.
4. Williams for his marshmallow header and yellow card - the sight of Father Time and Yard-Dog meeting head on. His organisation and expert shithousing make up for a lot, but he can't be a starter if Everton are looking to kick on next year.
5. It's all going rather nicely at the minute. Can the man with a face like a fist-fúcked cat-basket make us real challengers for the CL places by getting at least four points in the next two games? A strange optimism he can here at Wooster Towers.
*I notice Piers 'Cúnt' Morgan suggesting Arsenal should get him and Koeman. Fúck off, you phone hacking shit streak.
- 5 from today. - Bertram W Wooster March 18, 2017, 8:34 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: 5 from today. - Deezer_Schitdeez March 19, 2017, 10:17 am
- Re: 5 from today. - frayedknot March 19, 2017, 1:40 am
- Re: 5 from today. - benefitfraudster March 19, 2017, 12:08 am
- Re: 5 from today. - fourchette March 18, 2017, 9:47 pm
- Re: 5 from today. - Captain Jack March 18, 2017, 9:20 pm
- Re: 5 from today. - adi_dassler March 18, 2017, 8:50 pm
- Re: 5 from today. - Oscar_ March 18, 2017, 8:46 pm
- Re: 5 from today. - MPTEFC March 18, 2017, 8:43 pm
- Re: 5 from today. - Banjo12 March 18, 2017, 8:38 pm