[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Re: Weakest Stations
Erik Bradley was the driving force behind B96 going hip hop and ditching dance in the 90s.
It has been discussed Ad nauseam on here. Right now, iHeart can't sell a rock format in their cluster.
There is no classic dance on the radio in the US, nor is it arriving, ever. The demo is aging into the 54 demo. You have old white men programming stations thinking hip hop is the only path.
Radio devolves into obscurity, worth less and less everyday. Enjoy your podcasts, mp3's and Sat radio. From the classic dance standpoint, it is a shame because the "personality" approach that Energy and B96 did, is sorely missed.
- Weakest Stations - Professor What February 10, 2019, 9:51 pm
- Re: Weakest Stations - Z-92 February 10, 2019, 11:07 pm
- Re: Weakest Stations - Jeremy Andrews February 11, 2019, 2:13 am
- Re: Weakest Stations - Rocker February 11, 2019, 8:25 am
- Re: Weakest Stations - Rocker February 11, 2019, 8:30 am
- Re: Weakest Stations - True Facts Stated February 12, 2019, 12:03 pm
- Re: Weakest Stations - disman00911 February 13, 2019, 12:57 pm
- Re: Weakest Stations - WYTZZ95FM February 14, 2019, 1:36 am
« Back to index | View thread »