[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Re: Wbbm- am
Posted by RYO on December 20, 2018, 6:44 pm, in reply to "Re: Wbbm- am
Interesting about them spilling on other frequencies, I've been hearing them on 1680, I live a couple miles southwest of the 1390/1690 site.
This used to happen from time to time a few years back, but, it's been a while since that happened again until recently.
They have used the Belmont site a couple times, I drove by it about a month ago and 780 completly blanketed 820 for a few blocks. 670 also has an aux. on that tower.
That's like The Score coming home full circle. At least every once in a while
It was a smart move by Fred to move the WCPT signal to co-owned WSBC. He actually got a little power boost in as well, 5,800 watts up from 5kW during the day.
- Wbbm- am - Tv Ted December 19, 2018, 10:20 pm
- Re: Wbbm- am - Jeremy Andrews December 19, 2018, 10:32 pm
- Re: Wbbm- am - WYTZZ95FM December 19, 2018, 11:48 pm
- Re: Wbbm- am - Jeremy Andrews December 20, 2018, 12:46 am
- Re: Wbbm- am - ilgrant December 20, 2018, 10:32 am
- Re: Wbbm- am - RYO December 20, 2018, 6:44 pm
« Back to index | View thread »