[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Re: ?? Oldies??
Posted by Under Assistant on September 12, 2018, 12:50 pm, in reply to "Re: ?? Oldies??
Sounds like a combination of the formats being programmed mostly at the national level by the large operators, and the major labels spending more effort selling the national programmers than promoting at the local level. You would think that would open up some promo room for indie labels at the local level, but is there even anyone to contact (easily) anymore? With MD's and PD's wearing so many hats, they just don't have the time for reps like they used to. And the indie labels have to spend more effort getting their product onto the streaming services.
- ?? Oldies?? - REal September 11, 2018, 1:21 pm
- Re: ?? Oldies?? - Jeremy Andrews September 11, 2018, 3:18 pm
- Re: ?? Oldies?? - greg September 11, 2018, 4:42 pm
- Re: ?? Oldies?? - Under Assistant September 12, 2018, 12:50 pm
- Re: ?? Oldies?? - bwaha September 11, 2018, 4:29 pm
« Back to index | View thread »