[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Posted by WYTZZ95FM on March 24, 2018, 2:53 pm, in reply to "Re: Weigel?"
The heritage died a long time ago. There were more memories to the station than creating new ones. A product of an industry in disarray, over extended debt and not keeping up with technology and a changing demographic in Chicago.
As sad as it is the LOOP is gone, 97.9 KLOVE now is serving a very loyal (as in radio brand) audience, it is commercial free and if you understand and speak English, you can listen to it. It could have easily went Spanish, Polish, Indian or anyone else that had enough money in their pocket to buy it and then the thread "another station goes non English" would be exploding.
- Weigel? - Question March 24, 2018, 10:40 am
- Re: Weigel? - Fahad March 24, 2018, 11:27 am
- Re: Weigel? - D March 24, 2018, 11:28 am
- Re: Weigel? - WRME March 24, 2018, 2:41 pm
- Re: Weigel? - WYTZZ95FM March 24, 2018, 2:53 pm
« Back to index | View thread »