[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Re: Entercom NEWS
Posted by Jeremy Andrews on November 28, 2017, 9:08 pm, in reply to "Re: Entercom NEWS "
This is all corporate decisions. They could park WJMK on 105.9 (or somewhere else). They’re not going to let either of them go.
If they were smart, they could work out a deal with Sal to have some WBMX.com stuff as part of the schedule and cross promote.
In the PPM world, calls mean nothing unless you’re WXRT, WBBM, WKQX, etc where it’s part of your branding.
- Entercom NEWS - greg November 27, 2017, 8:03 pm
- Re: Entercom NEWS - WYTZZ95FM November 27, 2017, 8:22 pm
- Re: Entercom NEWS - Link November 28, 2017, 7:11 am
- Re: Entercom NEWS - Anthony J. November 28, 2017, 2:56 pm
- Re: Entercom NEWS - Johnny Vegas November 28, 2017, 8:56 pm
- Re: Entercom NEWS - Jeremy Andrews November 28, 2017, 9:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »