[ Reply To a Current Topic | Chicago Media Chat Message Forum ]
Re: Any Chance?
Posted by WYTZZ95FM on August 30, 2017, 5:25 pm, in reply to "Re: Any Chance?"
Well, someone must be listening because advertisers continue to advertise and when you have roughly 15 minutes per half hour of ads, news and traffic it's like listening to WBBM with a little talk to break up the monotony.
PD once told me, I am not here to play music, I am here to play commercials.
Valid point. But you have to sell more ads. Why? Because you the set of people you are advertising are most likely the ones that can't afford sat radio or other paid services.
Advertisers won't vacate. They will end up paying less when the research shows less people tuning in or they are less affluent.
- Any Chance? - Big Mike DeBello August 30, 2017, 4:40 am
- Re: Any Chance? - Abe Froman August 30, 2017, 7:21 am
- Re: Any Chance? - Jerry August 30, 2017, 7:21 am
- Re: Any Chance? - Oldie McOld August 30, 2017, 7:40 am
- Re: Any Chance? - HA HA August 30, 2017, 9:26 am
- Re: Any Chance? - Link August 30, 2017, 5:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »