I just wanted to thank you for the civil debate we had in the past week.
The poll results were stark: 85% against women, and 15% (11 Yes, 4 maybe) for women.
I have read your discussions as well.
In a democratic world, thank you for your voices. We must understand not all will be happy with my decision, but the will of the majority will be followed. That being said, I will listen to the will of the minority.
1) Women as the subject of the haircut will not be allowed. This means women getting haircuts/headshaves/buzzcuts/etc.
2) Women are free to join the board and discuss, as long as the subject involves men getting haircuts/headshaves/buzzcuts/etc. This is not a male-only member site, and women are free to join and post.
3) The main theme of this board should be male haircutting, with an understanding that it sometimes strays. Majorly off topic and politically charged posts will not be allowed. However, a politician featuring a short haircut is acceptable, just not the political discussion. For example, a few politicians have ran ads featuring a them getting a haircut, that is acceptable. A discussion about a political issue is not.
4) Shirtless photos are acceptable as long as they are within the scope of a haircut discussion. For example, a guy in the bathroom who just cut his hair asking for opinions may have his shirt off. However, this means no shirtless photos for the sake of it.
5) Sexual posts are not allowed - this is in regards to the act of and discussing sex and the shaving of sexual parts. Leg, arm, and chest shaving can be discussed, but pubic and butt shaving cannot. There may be posts that discuss sexual orientation and our love of haircuts, but should not be sexually focused. Inquiry or focused questions only.
6) Youth and minor posts will never be allowed, and results in an instant ban for life.
7) In understanding to the minority of people who supported women's haircut posts, I will not instantly ban or block members who post these themes, but merely delete them. Please do not make me change this to an instant ban.
This was a bit long but I hope I clarified a few policy questions. Thanks to my "semantic" team, I'll fix those errors you posted about.
Any questions --> email admin: email@example.com
This board is designed to be a destination to discuss male haircuts, from buzzcuts, flattops, bald, and more!
By using this, you accept all liability for your posts and their contents. BuzzLife administration and Boardhost accept no liability whatsoever by posts, ideas, opinions, links to external sources, videos, to name a few among the vast amount of content that could be contained in said posts. Therefore, you post it, whatever it may be, you’re responsible for it. Enough said.
Photos, videos, and other content posted should involve men who appear to be of age. Any link/poster that sends images, videos, etc. of those who appear to be below acceptable age will be removed. This results in an instant ban for life
This is designed for male haircutting, and males should be the subject of the haircut. Females should not be the subject of the haircut in posts, photos, and discussions, however, females are free to join and discuss our common interests.
No sexual posts allowed. No political posts allowed.
In terms of common sense, do not post replies to such videos or photos saying things like “sexy handsome man without hair” or “better ####ing shave it next time” or any other suggestive or inappropriate comments. This only does many things. It makes the user remove the video due to being “creeped out” by said comments, look to see where the user found their video (and can see terms searched, such as headshaving, male haircut, and even links from this board). It only brings out a negative view of our community and makes us more noticeable, rather than keeping it quiet. Keeping it quiet is best, it allows us to continue sharing content without people starting to think “will I get creepy people send me stuff”. To sum it up, don’t be a creep on other people’s videos. Saying you look good such as “nice haircut” is acceptable; saying “you look sexy handsome with that new haircut :-*” is unacceptable. I cannot control what you post on other websites, but please keep your true comments to yourself, or as we often see, “This video has been removed by the user” will pop up. Please use proper judgment to keep the videos posted public for all to see and enjoy.
In addition, please try to do your best to provide reference to what content is being presented. The internet is wide, I understand that. But if you are going to post a YouTube link, write a quick thing next to the link (moptop shorn) or reference where you got an image from (i.e., post a link and the image) so we can see it easier if there is problem. Only goes to help us out more!
Be civil on the board. We’re all grown mature (hopefully) men. Let’s keep it mature and civil on here.
Be smart about what you post! If you use proper judgment, it will generally be fine. Just consider these rules before posting.
Any problems and questions, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I tried to make these rules fair and understanding. They are only here to make the best for the continuation of our community. Any comments or problems or suggestions, please message me or post here.