Who's your audience? I'm assuming it's not hard-core Trio fans, but probably (1) some older folks who vaguely remember the Trio and probably know MTA, TD and Flowers; and (2) some younger folks who may have never heard of the Trio. If I'm right, here's what I would suggest:
1. Do Santy Anno. That's a great harmonic structure, especially the intro;
2. Do Zombie Jamboree. As Dave, you will nail that one.
3. Ditch Worried Man. The joke is no longer funny.
4. End with "You're Gonna Miss Me." It's a great ending song, and a real roof-raiser.
1. Definitely do Song for a Friend. The back story is compelling (i.e, when and how it was written).
2. Consider "If You Don't Look Around." I believe that's about Werber and Capitol telling John to stay away from Selma, Alabama. Again, another interesting back story.
3. I'd do Wimoweh, but switch it so that you end with I'm Going Home.