[ Post a Response | AG and MM Board ]
Re: Important information source for finding AG and merchant marine crews
Posted by Cal Cantrill on May 5, 2008, 10:42 pm, in reply to "Re: Important information source for finding AG and merchant marine crews"
I was aboard two ships in the south pacific,of which I can not find any information on either one of them,maybe this site will help me???
One ship was the USAT Shawnee and the other a Tanker named the SS Fort Stanwick.
All the records I kept on both ships were stolen from me with all my Sea Bag gear,including my Diary.
If anyone can give me a clue where I can find info on these two ships I would sure appreciate it. With what I have been able to find out so far, is they were non exsisting,I some time wonder if my presence on these two ships were only a DREAM, and not really a good one????
- USAT Shawnee - Alvin L. Baker November 6, 2009, 12:22 am
- USAT Shawnee - David Montgomery January 5, 2010, 11:14 am
- Re: USAT Shawnee - Dan Weisman May 21, 2016, 5:47 pm
- Re: USAT Shawnee - Rick Logan June 8, 2015, 9:26 pm
- Re: USAT Shawnee - emmitt jackson squires December 18, 2012, 2:29 am
- reply - HensleyDaisy January 29, 2012, 3:23 am
- Re: USAT Shawnee - Alvin L. Baker August 22, 2010, 12:09 pm
- Re: Important information source for finding AG and merchant marine crews - Rick Pitz May 9, 2008, 1:53 pm