Re: Can I be sure I am doing good, on balance?
Posted by ButchO on 4/8/2011, 9:22 pm, in reply to "Re: Can I be sure I am doing good, on balance?"
: --Previous Message--
: (I wrote this on Facebook)
: Facebook is evil.
: - but your pages are nice.
: Does that make for net-good?
: p.s. I read your book. I'd tell you how much
: I enjoyed it but doing so would make someone
: else feel bad or whatever it is that will
: keep the Lord of the River Way uproared and
: I worry about that so I wont. But then again
: I could be wrong - so - consider it said.
... People that raise such questions as rat has raised here are probably closer to the reality they are questioning than those that don't. On balance I would say rat is more balanced than not.
Those that don't care don't ask such questions.
Those that do care answer such questions the best they know how.
Lots of luck.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Can I be sure I am doing good, on balance? - rat 4/7/2011, 5:11 pm
- Re: Can I be sure I am doing good, on balance? - rene 4/8/2011, 4:11 pm
- Re: Can I be sure I am doing good, on balance? - ButchO 4/8/2011, 9:22 pm
- beihai ruo's answer (utf 8) - wulf 4/9/2011, 10:04 am
- Re: Can I be sure I am doing good, on balance? - josef 4/10/2011, 8:15 am
- p.s. - josef 4/10/2011, 8:27 am
- Re: Can I be sure I am doing good, on balance? - Nina 4/12/2011, 8:06 pm
« Back to index