Re: The Dandelion and the Politician.e Thorn Bush
Posted by Butcho on 8/2/2010, 6:15 pm, in reply to "The Dandelion and the Thorn Bush"
: It was one of those misty cool mornings that
: the Deer Creek Dandelions all enjoyed.
: "Top of the morning to you", Pu
: Gong Ying, said the seagull.
: "I thought I'd sit over here with you,
: cause I've picked up some damn thorns on the
: other side of the bank. They aren't soft and
: gracious as you are."
: Greetings friend, and please make use of
: what we have to offer and hope you find what
: you're looking for.
: "Thank you kind master, since having
: lost my way in the storm I landed in the
: thorn patch and those thorns make me scratch
: and I have to pull them out with my beak. I
: just pray that they become more like you,
: soft and delicate."
: Perhaps, my friend seagull, that by sitting
: here quietly you might realize that we are
: all made of thorns and pedals. Look into the
: water and what do you see?
: in peace,
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- The old men and the Dandelion - gar 6/26/2009, 6:57 am
- A Bridge Between Self and Other. - Butcho 6/26/2009, 9:17 am
- Re: The Grey Chi moth and the Dandelion - gar 6/27/2009, 5:44 am
- The Wind and the Dandelion - gar 6/28/2009, 5:58 am
- The Flute player and the Dandelion - gar 6/29/2009, 4:39 am
- The Grasshopper and the Dandelion - gar 7/15/2009, 6:00 am
- The Mockingbird and the Dandelion - gar 7/19/2009, 6:45 am
- Water and the Dandelion - gar 7/30/2009, 6:13 am
- Rat and the Dandelion - gar 8/1/2009, 6:14 am
- The Sponge and the Dandelion - gar 8/13/2009, 7:23 am
- The Dog and the Dandelion - gar 9/8/2009, 8:11 am
- Zen and the Dandelion - gar 10/18/2009, 5:35 am
- The Spirit in the Forest - gar 2/22/2010, 5:15 am
- The Dandelion and the Thorn Bush - gar 8/1/2010, 6:15 am
- The Humming Bird and the Dandelion - gar 8/24/2010, 8:17 am
- Re: The old men and the Dandelion - back 12/9/2012, 2:00 pm
- Re: The old men and the Dandelion - reposted 12/12/2012, 12:34 am
« Back to index