Re: When, what is, becomes Invisible
Posted by Gar Freeman on 7/24/2009, 6:36 am, in reply to "When, what is, becomes Invisible"
If I do not perceive myself as having an existence, then nothing else can exist either. As the observer, I give existence to that which I observe. Nothing in my universe can exist unless I have observed it. Here I use the term observation in a very large sense, and I incorporate the abstract concept of conjecture, or idea, as being part of the observation process. Nothing can exist in my universe unless I have imagined that it can exist. |
I am God in my universe. I am the Alpha and the Omega. The universe began its existence at the instant that I perceived that I existed. The universe shall cease to exist at the instant that I lose my awareness of myself.
: When water is clear and calm it accurately
: reflects whatever is before it.
: When our mind is clear and calm it
: accurately perceives whatever is before it.
: Greetings Butcho,
: Water can achieve a state where it becomes
: When there is nothing to reflect perfect
: clarity seems to exist.
: Reminds me of looking up at 90' of clear
: water and seeing only light.
: So, when our mind perceives, it can only
: sense what it's capable of of sensing.
: Thus, if you realize that our minds cannot
: sense accurately then reality becomes fluid
: and can only have an intellectual
: When mind gets closer and closer to 'trance
: brain activity slows. All things dissolve
: towards emptiness.
: The virtue of emptiness seems limitless.
: in peace,
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- The old men and the Dandelion - gar 6/26/2009, 6:57 am
- A Bridge Between Self and Other. - Butcho 6/26/2009, 9:17 am
- Re: The Grey Chi moth and the Dandelion - gar 6/27/2009, 5:44 am
- The Wind and the Dandelion - gar 6/28/2009, 5:58 am
- The Flute player and the Dandelion - gar 6/29/2009, 4:39 am
- The Grasshopper and the Dandelion - gar 7/15/2009, 6:00 am
- The Mockingbird and the Dandelion - gar 7/19/2009, 6:45 am
- Water and the Dandelion - gar 7/30/2009, 6:13 am
- Rat and the Dandelion - gar 8/1/2009, 6:14 am
- The Sponge and the Dandelion - gar 8/13/2009, 7:23 am
- The Dog and the Dandelion - gar 9/8/2009, 8:11 am
- Zen and the Dandelion - gar 10/18/2009, 5:35 am
- The Spirit in the Forest - gar 2/22/2010, 5:15 am
- The Dandelion and the Thorn Bush - gar 8/1/2010, 6:15 am
- The Humming Bird and the Dandelion - gar 8/24/2010, 8:17 am
- Re: The old men and the Dandelion - back 12/9/2012, 2:00 pm
- Re: The old men and the Dandelion - reposted 12/12/2012, 12:34 am
« Back to index